Establish, monitor, and maintain a high level of productivity and efficiencies on each of the operating shifts at the plant. Monitors and maintains regulatory and safety compliance as we strive for maximum production.
1) Ensure all plant personnel perform their tasks safely while utilizing all PPE and other safety equipment at all times.
2) Maintain regulatory compliance within the plant and plant yard. Maintain and manage plant processing supplies consisting of PPE, uniforms, cleaning material, processing chemicals, etc., to ensure that adequate inventories are always available.
3) Ensure the plant employees and shift supervisors maintain productivity standards in all phases of their operations. Review shift productivity to identify maximum efficiencies and operational opportunities.
4) Initiate actions to assure timely resolution of identified hazards or unsafe conditions or practices.
5) Train all new plant and temp personnel and provide monthly training of all current plant personnel, as required or requested, including safety and compliance.
6) Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, either internally or externally. Coordinate customer needs by adhering to a defined processing schedule.
7) Interface proactively with personnel to achieve business goals.
8) Periodic facility audits, review of all applicable regulatory paperwork, e.g., biological testing, WW testing, etc.).
9) Monitor daily performance of plant employees, directly or within guidance, providing feedback (including growth opportunities). Influence hiring and firing decisions and disciplinary procedures. Assist in resolving plant problems and issues between sales, drivers, and plant/maintenance employees.
10) Maintain overall cost control of the plant.
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.