Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands like,, and. With 14 bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers' expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Enter and balance Process Orders to ensure accurate inventory of raw materials and finished goods on a daily basis as needed.
- Work with the Production Manager and Warehouse Specialist to maintain product inventory controls and adjustments.
- Backs up Warehouse Specialists on Finished Goods Inventory Control, subcontracting, and outside warehouse processes.
- Traceability: Identify Process Orders used to create finished products and dough waste.
- Collecting and compiling data from general Production and test runs.
- Enter and balance process orders to ensure accurate inventory of raw materials and finished goods on a daily basis. Report variances to the bakery director.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, and correct any inconsistencies if possible.
- Tracking daily waste on Excel Spreadsheet and providing an explanation for downtime/waste percentage. Report percentages weekly to the bakery director.
- Tracking Finish good inventory, raw materials, and packaging.
- After providing inventory counts, post adjustments accordingly.
- If variances, research thoroughly to find the root cause and provides a corrective action plan. Items on hold-research and correct.
- OSMI report-Monthly meetings with Shipping and receiving.
- Provide weekly RCA's if needed.
- Provides the required "Production Packets" daily to ensure the accuracy of forms and version information. Advise QA of any deficiencies.
- Provides additional SAP support, as needed throughout departments and bakeries.
- Provides support in any traceability exercises.
- Provides clerical and administrative support as assigned, including answering phones, greeting visitors, timely and accurate reports, record keeping, and filing.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise balance the workload.
- Establishes and maintains an effective working relationship and two-way communication with co-workers and other personnel throughout the Company.
- Covers for other bakeries as needed.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred, 2+ years of college a plus
- 2 to 3 years of inventory andprocessing experience
- Spanish preferred
- Computer/Software Skills - SAP, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Hourly Rate: $22.00 - $25.00
Aspire Bakeries LLC values the contribution each Team Member brings to our organization. The final determination of a successful candidate's starting pay will vary based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to location, shift, education, skill, and experience within the job or the industry. The pay scale listed for this position is generally for candidates that meet the specified qualifications and requirements listed In this specific job description. Additional pay may be determined for those candidates that exceed these specified qualifications and requirements. We provide a competitive compensation package that recognizes your experience, credentials, and education alongside a robust benefits program to meet your needs. For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.