We are looking for a Digital Imaging Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting DR imaging sales within the Agfa Radiology Solutions sales channels. This position includes proactive sales support, developing and delivering customer presentations, customer site visit coordination, leading onsite and virtual demonstrations of Agfa DR solutions, attending trade shows, etc.
The Digital Imaging Specialist will actively participate in and drive sales by providing marketing and sales support to the organization, Account Executives, service, product, and support teams within Agfa Radiology Solutions.
The Digital Imaging Consultant will be trained and considered a subject matter expert (SME) in all aspects of DR imaging system hardware, software, application(s) and workflow.
Pre-Sales Activities (not limited to):
- DR customer sales presentations, both live and virtual
- DR pre-sales technical consulting including equipment needs assessment, workflow, DR imaging and migration plans, quote configuration, etc.
- DR imaging equipment demonstrations, both live and virtual
- Trade show support with demonstrations, presentations, customer relationship management, sales support, etc.
- Sales support training
- New DR product launch support, especially during controlled release
- On-going collaboration with Account Executives regarding customer relationship management, quoting, and support of MQL and SQL (marketing and sales qualified leads)
- Share product enhancement and development ideas for existing and future DR solutions
Post-Sales Activities (not limited to):
- Post-installation evaluation and reporting
- Workflow and applications support (including analysis and problem resolution)
- Image quality and equipment issue analysis and problem resolution
- Assist HQ, sales, product teams, research and development, and service during controlled release and with issue(s) analysis and problem / complaint resolution as needed
- Assist product management with creating the requirement specifications for new DR solutions to be introduced to the market
- Collaborate with marketing on new and existing product positioning and messaging
- Gather and share competitive analysis with internal teams
Up to 80% travel required
- ARRT (R)
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years' clinical experience
- 5+ years' sales experience, Imaging / Medical Device preferred
- Agfa DR equipment experience preferred
- Commercial experience preferred
- Sales acumen
- SME on DR imaging solutions hardware
- Presentation and demonstration skills
- Communication skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
What we offer now and in the future:
- Dynamic global organization with a history of innovation and strong product portfolio.
- Challenging environment combined with a supportive management structure.
- Career development and growth.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Friendly work environment surrounded by dedicated and professional colleagues.
Curious about this opportunity? We also know that a job contains more than just bullets! Apply! We love to tell you more about our company, the content of the function, responsibilities and possibilities. Just apply! Talk Soon.