Service Clinical Specialist - MR (Remote Support) - req1035
Provide escalated support and solutions to acute clinical issues that directly impact the customer's ability to conduct business. Provide documentation, applications advice, and on the job training to support Customer Solutions Specialists.
- Provide escalated support for clinical applications calls that cannot be solved by Customer Solutions Specialist (CSS) or other Intouch personnel, or as may be needed to support the sales and field operations.
- Answer CMSU customer calls expediently and guide customers in the operation of equipment for assigned modality.
- Quickly determine if the call can be handled through phone support and take appropriate action. Determining these actions may involve personal knowledge or experience.
- Perform satisfactorily to department productivity standards (e.g., average time per call, # of transactions done per hour, average speed of answer, etc.).
- Stay informed of all changes relating to help desk software and assigned modality.
- Review department calls to improve the call center success. This may include writing reports recommending improvements in call flow, writing a knowledge article, recommending training or recommending improvements in remote diagnostics.
- Make suggestions to Manager on department protocols and methods for tracking performance.
- Provide back-up training at the Training Academy for Clinical Applications Specialist
- Thorough knowledge of the specific modality acquired from within the clinical environment that demonstrates equipment knowledge and customer service/patient care. Preferably previous applications experience.
- Previous teaching experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills, especially in providing phone support.
- Good written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships.
- Ability to handle fast paced environment.
- MR Applications knowledge required
- 2 Year / Associate's Degree: Degree in radiological technology or equivalent full license certificate program; ARRT (MR)
- Min Salary $75,000.00 to Max Salary $120,700.00
Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.